Friday, January 10, 2020

Introduction

My name is Santavia Adams I am a junior at Ben.C. Rain High School I am in Mr.Rease’s 1st block  Modern American Literature class. I plan on learning a lot of new things this year in his class my favorite subject is English and my least favorite subject is math . I plan on making A’s in all my classes this year and to focus on my work and have a great mind set. I love to eat, cook , dance when I graduate I want to go to college for Culinary Arts and become a chef and own my very own restaurant. I went to Bryant career Technical center to learn more about hair and to get my natural hair license I still have a long way to go with that but I plan on succeeding to get it. I plan on having a wonderful school year and doing great things .

No comments:

Post a Comment